1. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company's SAP system and support the operation of the system.
2. Responsible for continuous maintenance and upgrade of SAP and personnel training.
3. According to the requirements of internal control, carry out the design and implementation in the company's information system.
4. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company's information system and system user rights management.
5. Proposing reasonable opinions on the company's information construction and operation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science.
2. Have relevant work experience of 3 years and above.
3. Familiar with SAP related modules.
4. Strong communication, coordination and management skills.
5. Hardworking and be able to withstand the pressure.
1. Conduct demand analysis, system design, relevant development work, secondary development and daily operation and maintenance support.
2. Complete the SAP system's new functions/interfaces/reports development, bug fixes, and SAP report efficiency analysis on time, and optimize them.
3. With FICO, SD, QM and other modules of the workflow and development experience.
1. More than three years of SAP development work experience, software development experience, bachelor degree or above.
2. Good communication skills, teamwork and professionalism, good adaptability and ability to withstand stress.
3. Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
1. Responsible for establishing a financial budget management system, organizing budget preparation, financial revenue and expenditure plans, etc.
2. Responsible for cost forecasting, control, analysis, making control suggestions and improving economic efficiency.
3. Responsible for the feasibility analysis of the company's economic activities.
4. Responsible for establishing an effective financial system that is consistent with the company's strategy and business decisions.
5. Responsible for providing timely financial analysis and benefit forecast reports to management team.
6. Other related work.
1. Bachelor degree or above in financial management, accounting, etc.
2. Familiar with the business process of the manufacturing industry, with the ability to sort the business process from the financial perspective.
3. Have strong independent work, logical thinking, and data analysis ability.
4. Excellent communication, coordination and management skills, good professional ethics and teamwork spirit, proficient in SAP ERP.